Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Gift Wrapping by Giorgia


Hello SRM friends, Giorgia here today with you to share an idea for a special gift.  I love to create handmade packaging and with SRM bags and stickers it is really quick and easy.  I created a Christmas bag to contain a gift for one of my creative friends (we are a group of girls who meet each month to create projects all together, we have so much fun!)



Here you can see my gift: it is an handmade faux dori (if you are interested in how I made it, you can find the photo tutorial here in my blog.) I gathered all the supplies I needed and started creating my bag. I chose the red polka dot bag because it screams Christmas to me, and the bigger size was just perfect to contain the faux dori. 



To close the bag I fold the top, punched two holes and passed red jute through them, then I created a bow. 


In a first time I thought to use the white heart paper doily but then I changed my mind: I composed the sentence "ho ho ho, merry Christmas to you!" with some stickers, alternating red and black color. I attached the stickers to white paper and then adhered them on the bag with different angles to create movement.I also added two circular stickers because they reminded me of the polka dots.



Until next time,
ciao, Giorgia 

SRM products used 
  | red jute | Red polka dot patterned bag big size | Express Yourself/Christmas We've Got Your Sticker/Merry Say It With Stickers/Birthday

No comments: