Monday, November 20, 2017

East & West Bible Journaling by Samantha


Hello! Samantha here to day to share some Bible journaling. Today I've got a verse from Psalms, "As far as the East is from the West, so far has He removed our transgressions from us."


For my page I used 2 SRM stamp sets; Bible Backgrounds and Heaven and EarthColorIn Watercolor Pencils, a Reminisce White Gel Pen, a LePlume Black markerSticker Stitches in white, and some stamping inks. 



I used my colored inks to sponge on a soft background of blue, purple, and orange. I then stamped the crossed arrows stamp from Bible Backgrounds with the same colored inks.


I used a mixture of stamps from the Heaven & Earth stamp set and the black LePlume marker to write the verse in the margin of my page. I used the white gel pen and watercolor pencils to color in the arrows, mountains, and words. I finished up by adding a few white stitches stickers randomly to the edges of my page.



What have you been Bible journaling lately?  

No comments: