Monday, November 27, 2017

Ho Ho Ho Christmas Card by Shantaie


Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas...well not quite yet, but it grows closer with each passing day, and getting a head start is always a good idea!  Hello from Shantaie!


I cut this Santa with my Silhouette and just loved the idea of him holding a sign, I added a clear sticker from we've got your sticker merry to some black cardstock and placed it in his mittens.


I wanted to add something special to the little sign, so I put a layer of glossy accents on top of the sticker and let it dry, the effect is super shiny and dimensional. A bit of sparkly fluff was also added to the beard, and trim, as well as a sprinkling of "snow" in the way of glitter stickles.


To finish the card another clear sticker from Sentiments Happy Holidays was added, and I double wrapped a bow of jute twine, a perfectly fuzzy textured element to top it all off! 

No comments: