Thursday, November 9, 2017

Christmas Presents! by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here.
Today I'm sharing some cute little Christmas presents with you!


How about that wrapping paper?!...I used one of the patterned SRM Sticker bag for my gift wrapping! I started with a large bag and simply cut it open to lay flat. Which in return gave me enough paper to wrap two little presents. Simple, yeah?!


To finish my presents off, I stacked them and used some jute twine to hold everything together. After, I used some fun and festive stickers (which I did a little fussy cutting with) to embellish my presents and tag. Sweet, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

SRM Stickers supplies:

Red Jute Twine

1 comment:

Happy Dance said...

Who wouldn't be delighted to see these sweet packages under their Christmas tree?!! Love the idea of cutting the large bag and using it for wrapping paper. Great idea with wonderful additions! Bev