Friday, March 24, 2017

Springtime Clear Box by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here!
Today, I'm sharing a fun 'springtime' clear box with you.


Anyone else ready for Spring?!...All the flowers blooming and the sweet breezes...everything's so fresh and pretty! 

So I thought a nice little springtime box would certainly make someone smile. :)


I started with a large doily and then a used some kraft cardstock with a die. After, I added some fun little embellishments to my kraft die cut piece. In this case, I chose a little pink deer, a white flower, and some banners that I made using patterned paper and some SRM Stickers. Once done, I finished things off with a little bit of jute twine and clear sequins. Fun and sweet, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

SRM Stickers supplies: