Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Hello Sunshine by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here! 
Today, I'm swinging on in sharing a simple and sweet 'Spring' themed card with you! 


I started with my background. Which I randomly stamped on my flowers and then did some heat embossing with them. Once done, I used some watercolor pencils and added my colors to the flowers. After, I added some 'blue' around my flowers and in between the blank spaces. 


Once I had my watercoloring done and dried, I added it to my card base. To finish my card off, I added my sentiment on a piece of kraft cardstock, added a little bit of jute twine and some light yellow sequins. Simple and sweet, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day! 

SRM Stickers supplies:

Jute twine

2 comments:

cm said...

Simply sweet indeed, Shelly! Your little flowers, surrounded by the blue wash, are so pretty; the kraft wentiment, twine and yellow sequins are lovely touches!
~carol

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!