Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Patterned Spring Bags by Tobi


Hello there! It's Tobi here with some cute gift bags for Easter and/or spring. 
We don't celebrate Easter, especially since moving to China, but we usually give little gifts of our favourite candy (mini-eggs) or baked treats to each other! My boys love getting these kind of presents, so I thought I'd make a cute little bag to conceal the contents.... 


I assembled my supplies and got a colour-scheme going. This is usually the way I jump-start my creativity if I don't have any ideas - which was the case today. Colours are inspiring to me and I can usually work quickly after choosing a scheme. 


I coloured an image that will serve as one of the elements on the bag. I made the colours muted intentionally so that the image can be used on top of any bag - regardless of colour.

Here are the bags, one for each of the people in my family!  




I kept the design elements the same but just changed the colour of the bag! It's a really easy way to personalize a design without a complete re-design! 

Supplies: 

2 comments:

Susan said...

Delicious!

Md. Josim Uddin said...

Wonderful article. It's very useful. As a English tuition service provider, Home tuition services provide a cost-effective education option for those who want to stay in Singapore without breaking their budget. If you need any help you can contact us. I find a very good website for the english tuition singapore, You can visit this site.