Monday, June 20, 2016

New Product Introduction - Bible Journaling & Planner Stamps - Day #1


Welcome to Day #1 of our Summer 2016 Product Introduction.  For the next 5 days you will be treated to a variety of new products that we are very excited about.   

Today we are sharing with you 10 new Bible Journaling stamps and 3 new Planner stamps. 

SRM has always had products with Faith themes and with the growing popularity of Bible Journaling we are expanding that offering.  Here are the 10 new faith stamps.  Enjoy! 

I love how these stamps can be used to create so many different verses or expressions.  Like the first one can be: 

The Lord is kind & merciful 
The Lord is my strength
The Lord is my light 
The Lord is my shepherd 
The Lord is my Savior 
The Lord is my Refuge 
The Lord is my Rock


And I love the combination of words, fonts, images and borders.  You know how much I love Sticker Stitches and now they are part of many of our stamps. 


For those crafters who do not illustrate of do lettering, these stamps are perfect!  And even for those who do illustrate and do lettering, these stamps will blend in nicely with their work. 


These stamps are great not only for Bible Journaling but also for Faith cards and layouts.  


And we have 3 new BIG Faith stamps too!  Love the bold words and the stamped stitches too!


Love planners?  We do too!  And we have 3 new Planner stamps for school, birthday and healthy living.  Which one is your favorite? 


Leave a comment here on the blog telling us which stamp is your favorite and you just might WIN it! 

See you tomorrow with more new products!

SaveSave
SaveSave

20 comments:

Giorgia Rossini said...

I love birthday stamp!

Lisa in Texas said...

LOVE these stamps! I love bible journaling so I would say my favorite is the stamp set with the words AMAZING GRACE since it is my all time favorite hymn! Can't wait to get my hands on some of these stamps sets!

Nancy said...

Wow! So many fantastic new stamps! They're ideal for Bible journaling but would be great for cards too! If I had to pick one favorite, it would have to be the one with Amazing Grace. I love that beautiful hymn. Even more, I love the "Be Still" that's a definite favorite! :o)

Shelly said...

Wow! These are all awesome! Love the 'Just Believe' set!

{VICKI} said...

I LOVE the school one!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Wow!!! They all look amazing...hard to pick just one...but absolutely love..."with God all things possible".

Karen Hunter said...

Yay - love them all, but my favorite is the Father Son Holy Spirit big stamps with the loopy stitches!

Sonda T said...

Omgoodness!! Yes yes yes! Love the bible journaling stamps. And An entire sheet for fitness. Awesome. Thank you Susan!!

New Creations said...

Wow! So much to see! My most favorite is Just believe with so many possibilities!

Amy C. said...

Wonderful stamp sets! My favorite is the Trust in the Lord set.

Samantha Taylor said...

Love, love, love how you incorporate current trends into the beautiful creations you've always made!

Sue D said...

I like the first one with all the variations starting "The Lord is..."

As the Butter Burns said...

LOVE love LOVE the new planner stamps!

cghundley said...

Fun! I like the
planner Birthday
stamp set!
Carla from Utah

Papertangler said...

My fave is Love One Another. Something I call to remembrance in what seems like an increasingly harsh world.

pounded said...

God is love is my favourite. But i love tbem all.

Unknown said...

So cute, loving the fun little star banner and all the little birthday stamps.

Kate said...

I'm new to using a planner (and LOVE it!) but I think the Trust in the Lord set is my favourite. That verse was my Christening verse and I'd love to use those stamps in my planner to be reminded to trust, pray, love, give thanks, worry less and rejoice!

Of the planner sets, the birthday one is my favourite. Love that fun star banner and the little icons too!

Leanne said...

Fabulous faith stickers. Love the birthday planner.

Katie said...

I like the Just Believe set with the flowers and the birds. That is more my style. And could be used for a lot of different things. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.