Tuesday, June 28, 2016

★Hooray USA!★ by Shannon


Hi all, Shannon here, July 4th is coming up!


This holiday is so much to our family. It's my sweet girl Mackenzie's favorite holiday. She loves fireworks. Karl loves watching her happy face light up and listening to her laughter. Patrick loves all of the "foods" he can eat in celebratory amounts of glee...though Patrick just loves food in general right now, he's 13.  

I love stars and red, white and blue and all the day symbolizes. 

I created a 5X7 frame for my mantle celebrating the USA. I used a ton of SRM goodness. There is A LOT of SRM goodness to choose from!


Here is the frame, it's actually a "shadow box" type frame, which works perfect for someone like me who layers "all the things"…☺



If you take a closer look at the details, you'll see twine, labels, sticker stitches, borders, tiny borders, patterned vinyl and even sequins. 


1 comment:

Shelly said...

This is awesome! Loving all the layers!