Tuesday, June 14, 2016

It's All About Heart Bible Journaling by Shannon


Good Morning!  Shannon here today to share some of my Bible Journaling with you.  Bible journaling is such a wonderful and personal craft.    By the way, SRM has a Bible Journaling Facebook group called Bible Journaling Journey.  Come join us HERE.  

June is Ordinary Time for my faith, but it is anything from ordinary. We devote a whole month to The Sacred Heart of Jesus, not to be overshadowed, we also honor The Immaculate Heart of Mary. These two hearts work in everyone's lives, whether they realize it or not. For those of us who call on them daily, they are a source of peace, love, growth, comfort, devotion, a safe place to tell your sorrows and joys to. 


My page I am sharing with you, it's a declaration of sorts, the reading is a sad one, before Jesus dies on the cross, and breathes his final breath, but it is a powerful declaration. Mary is mother to us all. She loves us and wants the very best for us. She is our protector, she is the one who wraps her arms around us in deep sorrow or celebratory joy. She is amazing and all the love in the world could never compare to the love she feels for each and every one of us.


I used many SRM goodies to create this page, the products are the perfect size for the limited margins in a journaling bible, and you truly can add dimension without bulk. I used SRM Glassine Bags as a subtle layer, you can still see the text and colors behind.  Large Scalloped Punched Pieces make a big impact and  an additional layer.


If you are looking for a quick way to add some journaling, SRM has tons of stickers with great sentiments, I used Free Style/Thrive and Sentiment/Shine Your Light to add some loving words. I can't complete any project without using my Le Pen or Sticker Stitches.


I used so many more great things available to you, here is a complete list:


Have a wonderful day & thank you for letting me share!  ❤


1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

WOW, this is fabulous! So pretty. I really need to get going on this Bible journalling. It's fun and SO lovely. Thanks for the great inspiration. I love the SRM Stickers Blog!
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com