Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Thanksgiving Tubes by Annette


Happy Day SRM Stickers friends!  Annette Allen here with you today to share some fun Holiday treat ideas using SRM Stickers clear Tubes. Since it is November I decided to have some fun with Thanksgiving. 

SRM Stickers Blog - Thanksgiving Tubes by Annette - #thanksgiving #tubes #stickers #tabledecor

Today I am playing with SRM Stickersclear Tubes Original and SkinnyWhite Lace DoiliesQuick Cards Thanksgiving and Sticker Stitches Halloween.  I wrapped the middle of the tube with the pretty Doilies and added some fun orange Sticker Stitches top and bottom.  

SRM Stickers Blog - Thanksgiving Tubes by Annette - #thanksgiving #tubes #stickers #tabledecor

I die cut a couple of shapes to added the big sentiment and turkey from the Quick Cards Thanksgiving. I just love how the stickers make your projects come to life. I added a little of washi tape and some trimmings to make the color pop. 

This makes for a fun Thanksgiving...
Don't you think?

Can't wait to put them on my holiday table!
Thanks for letting me share.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are darling Annette!

Jamie said...

These are soo cute:)

Lisa Elton said...

I love the way you dressed these up with the paper dollies!! Fabulous Annette!!

Shelly said...

Totally, CUTE Annette! Love!

Connie Mercer said...

gorgeous work Annette!

Ann said...

Super cute turkey tubes, Annette is always so creative.

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful!!!