Monday, November 10, 2014

Merry & Bright Stocking Stuffer by Lorena


Hello, SRM friends! With Christmas quickly approaching, we'd better get started on holiday crafting, right? What about a cute and oh, so merry stocking stuffer? I made a notepad cover that goes perfectly with the Pencil Sentiments/ Christmas. You just have to adhere a blank mini notepad inside it, or even a sticky notes pad, and there you have it, a very useful little gift!

SRM Stickers Blog - Merry & Bright Stocking Stuffer by Lorena - #christmas #pencils #twine #stickers #stockingstuffer #gift

I started by double scoring a long piece of cardstock to form the cover and make space for the notepad inside. Second, I die cut the bottom flap with a cute border, and lined the inside of the cover with patterned paper. And now comes the fun part: decorating! I used lots of SRM stickers for this!

SRM Stickers Blog - Merry & Bright Stocking Stuffer by Lorena - #christmas #pencils #twine #stickers #stockingstuffer #gift

For the base of the focal point I adhered a label sticker from FreeStyle Christmas to white cardstock and trimmed it. The "merry and bright" sentiment comes from Quick Cards/Merry. I chose this particular one because the font coordinates with the one in the pencil. On the top of the cover, I adhered a border sticker from Sticker Stitches/Christmas and tied a bit of baker's twine. Love the playful look that bow adds! I finished the notepad with a die cut ampersand, some enamel dots and tiny stars die cut from sparkly craft foam.

SRM Stickers Blog - Merry & Bright Stocking Stuffer by Lorena - #christmas #pencils #twine #stickers #stockingstuffer #gift

Oh, and the pencil got a little Christmas treatment too! I had a couple spare die cut stars on my desk, so I adhered them to the pencil. I adore those festive pencils!

SRM Stickers Blog - Merry & Bright Stocking Stuffer by Lorena - #christmas #pencils #twine #stickers #stockingstuffer #gift

And that's it! How will you be using your SRM stickers this Season? 
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a cute set!

Shelly said...

Totally, fun and festive!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute little ensemble!