Thursday, November 20, 2014

Noel Home Decor by Christine


I absolutely love the look of burlap and doilies together and I think done right they can make awesome home decor for the holidays.  Christine joining you today and I am going to share with you how I made a simple holiday decor using White Matte Vinyl and Doilies.  I picked up these burlap canvasses at a craft store and they are nice because they can either sit on a shelf or be hung from a wall. 


I cut out the letters N E and L on my electronic die cut machine and attached those to my burlap canvas. My burlap canvasses were all 6 X 6 so a 5 inch letter worked great!


Instead of using an O cut from vinyl I used a 6" White Lace Doily topped with a  4" White Lace Doily.  I then added a pretty red bow to the bottom to give it the look of a wreath and bring in some color.


One of my favorite things about this project is that with supplies in hand, it takes only about 30 minutes to complete. And let's face it we all need those extra minutes as the holidays approach!