Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thanksgiving Teepee by Michele


Michele here with a Thanksgiving decor/table setting idea.  Every year I host Thanksgiving and I wanted a cute way to decorate everyone's plate. I found this cute teepee cut over at the Silhouette store and thought it would be perfect for our Thanksgiving celebration. I used the thanks sentiment from the 

SRM Stickers Blog - Thanksgiving Teepee by Michele - #thanksgiving #homedecor #thanks #stickers #DIY

I added some gold leaves and a sunflower to make my teepee a bit feminine and girly. ;) For my finishing touches I added feathers to the top and some coordinating ribbon. 

SRM Stickers Blog - Thanksgiving Teepee by Michele - #thanksgiving #homedecor #thanks #stickers #DIY

I am planning on making enough for each person and hope I can post a picture of my "real" table on Thanksgiving.  ;)  
Have a great day my crafty friends!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

This is so sweet!!!