Welcome to Day #2 of Holiday Week where SRM Design Team members give you great ideas and a head start on holiday projects.
Latrice Murphy loves giving a little something special for each holiday and Halloween is no exception. Leaving this little treat for her kids will be such a great surprise to them. She'll fill the glassine bag with their favorite sweet treat. They don’t get too many sweets other than on special occasions so they’ll love this. It took Latrice just a short time to cut a few strips of paper and add some gemstones to make something fun.
SRM stickers, pencils & glassine bag
SRM materials needed:
Love how bold and bright this banner is on the glassine bag. Such a great contrast to the doily.
SRM Stickers and Containers are a perfect match. Just add some ribbon and bling and you are good to go!
Want to make this project? Here are the directions for treat bag:
1. Start by choosing you patterned paper and cardstock to create the large banner piece on the glassine bag.
2. Layer the pieces on top of one another along with a paper doily.
3. Adhere your stickers and gemstone.
4. Next adhere three Halloween circle stickers to white cardstock, punch them out with circle punches and adhere with 3D squares.
5. Finish the glassine bag off with a couple lines of sticker stitches, add your treat and seal with washi tape.
Directions for Pencil box:
1. Start by folding your box and adding sentiment pencils inside.
2. Next choose sticker sentiments to add to the full length of the box.
3. Using one of the square sticker shapes create a 3D embellishments.
4. Finish off with coordinating ribbon and gemstones.
Latrice said "It truly was easy and fast. Not to mention really fun to make. I love flawless these stickers are on paper. It looks like I printed them onto the paper and box. LOVE that!"
We love what you've done with SRM Stickers and Containers Latrice. So adorable and so easy! Now that's a winning combination.