Shelly Kurth has created a set of quick and easy coordinated Christmas cards using SRM's Stickers by the Dozen Gingerbread Man and Christmas Sticker Stitches. How totally fun! I love the colors and the minimalist design that Shelly uses.
Using this 1 sheet of Stickers by the Dozen and 1 sheet of Christmas Sticker Stitches, Shelly can create at least 12 cards!
Shelly's Gingerbread men playfully dance on tags tied with red and green twine. Love the "Holiday Cheer" sentiment mounted on a bright red banner. And the white Sticker Stitches are just the right finishing touch.
This card uses the same pieces but is constructed in a different configuration.
Card #3 in this playful set has our Gingerbread man dangling in the middle of the card.
What a fun set of cards and Shelly can make at least 8 more. She's got a great start on creating her Christmas Cards for this year.
These cards work great for an 'assembly line' process. Want to make them too? Here are step by step instructions.
1. Take banner die, red cardstock and 'cut' them.
2. Add sentiment to banner. Set aside.
3. Take tag template, white cardstock and cut them.
4. Take tag and loop twine through the hole.
5. Add gingerbread sticker to tag. Set aside.
6. Now take base card and figure out where you wanna place the tag at.
7. After, Take stitches and cut them to the length you want and place on card.
8. Add foam squares to back of tag and place over the stitches.
9. Take banner and add foam squares and place on tag.
And here's a list of supplies you will need:
Card Stock - Red, White, Lime Green
Twine - The Twinery (Peapod & Maraschino)
SRM Stickers - Christmas Stitches & Stickers by the Dozen- Gingerbread Man
Banner die - Spellbinders (Ribbon banners- #S4-324)
Tag - Use template or punch of your choice.
Thanks Shelly for the adorable cards and the instructions on how to create them. Never too early to get started on Christmas cards.