It's time to get started for mass production of Christmas cards and Latrice Murphy is here on the SRM Blog today to give you lots of inspiration. She's created some cards that will be super fast to make. Check it out.
Here's the materials that you will need:
Various patterned papers
Gemstones or enamel dots
Wood veneer shapes
And here are the directions:
1. Create your three card bases from kraft cardstock and round the corners on the opening side.
2. Next choose your patterned papers and punch circles in a couple different sizes.
3. Layer circles on the card, making some 3D on top of others.
4. Adhere your chosen sentiments to the kraft towards the top. Adhere to card front.
5. Add stickers to a few circles and trim if needed.
6. Finish your card of with more stickers, gemstones and wood veneers shapes.
SRM stickers used:
Latrice is so excited to whip out a bunch more of these, print out a personalized message and send them off. Christmas will be here before we know it. So let's get those cards made fast and early with SRM!