Thursday, July 1, 2010

July at SRM Stickers

Welcome to July at SRM Stickers. We're going to have a lot of fun this month as we dive into a Clean & Simple style. We challenge you to use stickers to create a card, layout, altered item (whatever you like!) with a Clean & Simple feel. Please provide your entry at the bottom of this post. The challenge winner will receive a SRM Stickers Prize Package along with an invitation to Design for SRM for the month of September. Please load up your creation(s) by the end of the month.

I'll be announcing our June challenge winner/Guest Designer on Monday!

Ready for a little motivation? Nina is here with three sets of cards, all with a different feel but using the same Sticker Sentiments (Thank you Item #51005). She wanted to show you that with one sticker sheet, you can create three different styles of card sets with lots of left over stickers!

Shabby:



Elegant:



Clean & Simple:




And for our readers in Canada -- Happy Canada Day! Here's Tobi with a card, just for you!




Enjoy! Please enter your take on our Clean & Simple theme via Mr. Linky below. Be sure to link us to your blog post entry and not your main blog address. We'll choose a winner to receive a SRM Prize Package (including our NEW releases!) and invite them to be our September Guest Designer. Good luck!

July is an exciting month at SRM Stickers as we begin to reveal our new releases! You'll be able to purchase them shortly, and no worries, we'll be giving you lots of opportunities to win them as well!


26 comments:

Jane said...

GORGEOUS cards! What inspiration!!
Yay...Happy Canada Day!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love Nina's cards!!!!

Karen B. said...

Love all the styles of cards and can't wait to see your new release!

Agata said...

Great sets of cards! Love them all! Happy Canada Day!

erinrwillis said...

Ooh, I love both the shabby & clean/simple cards!! Can't wait to see the new releases!

Kathy said...

Wow Nina has been busy. All the sets are fantastic and a wonderful way to show how much mileage you can get from one SRM Sticker sheet. Love the festive Canada day card by Tobi as well. Have a great weekend :)

Patchi said...

Great inspiration! SRM stickers are so versatile!

Virginia L. said...

BEAUTIFUL work from Nina! Love the Happy Canada card by Tobi! Thanks for the inspiration! I {heart} SRM Stickers!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous cards! I just love the versatility of these stickers!!

Marie said...

I have a quick question: Can we enter more than once?

Jenyfur said...

Yes, you can enter the challenge as many times as you like! :)

Chloe said...

Love this challenge!!! Right up my alley! Just added my entry. Love the sample cards!

CanadianScraps43 said...

I am so happy that I found out about this contest from one of the gals from my Flickr Group! I had so much fun making this card! I actually started scrapbooking using stickers and I still see how they can be so important in the papercrafting world. I stop using them because stamps seemed to be the thing. But ever so often you will still see me using these great additions. I know that the challenge was Clean & Simple and I am not sure if my card is clean enough! Lol! Oh well! It is less than what I normally do! Lol! Thanks for the challenge! It was a great one! Hugs!

Joaniebolognie said...

Beautiful cards Nina! I'm loving the ease & versatility of using the SRM stickers for card making! I'm lovin the blog with such great ideas! It's got my MOJO scrappin!!!!! Thanks!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Just added my entry! What a fun challenge :)

Joaniebolognie said...

I just added another card!!!! Thanks for lookin!

Isha Gupta said...

Great inspirational cards. I just added my card. This is my first time in your challenge and I want to tell you guys that these stickers are amazing and I love them.

Melissa said...

I created two cards for the challenge and they are now up on my blog! Seriously... can't get enough of these and LOVING all the new stickers coming!!!

Melanie said...

Wonderful cards! This was such a great challenge to do. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards!!! What a fun challenge!!!

Taylor said...

fab cards!!!

Ivanka said...

Beautiful inspiration cards and a great challenge. I'm having fun with this one!

Jennifer Hansen said...

Just brand new cards or are recent creations ok too?

Jenyfur said...

Jennifer, items created this month would be great! :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

Beautiful cards and fun challenge! I added my link :)