Thursday, July 15, 2010

Love Love Love


SRM Quick Card Sets - have you tried them? They couldn't make card making any easier. You already know how well SRM clear stickers adhere to paper (And even ribbon, acrylic, and buttons as Kathy showed us last week!), but they also mesh with just about any style. Take a look at the greeting card sets that Tobi created using our {love} QC stickers;







(Click on Tobi's images for a super-sized view of her fabulous cards. You can see all the detail that went into them. Beautiful, Tobi!)


Here's a peek at another *brand new* Quick Card set, my very favorite. I love the oversized greeting, the lady bug, and the "i miss you" sentiment - perfect for sending cards home to my sisters. Plus, the square elements on our Quick Cards fit perfectly into my 1 1/2" square punch. Love that.




Join me tomorrow for more cards and another Sneak Peek of a SRM Quick Card Sticker Set!


jenyfur

11 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

I love the big greeting! Can't wait to see more :)

Karen B. said...

Tobi's cards are great, and the big Hugs is so cute!

erinrwillis said...

Oh, I LOVE these cards!! (No pun intended). Really cute!

I might just need some of those new stickers, too. :)

craftymom205 said...

Love the cards. Great new stickers.

~amy~ said...

super fabbie cards tobi!!!!

Gotta love that sweet lady bug...

Agata said...

These are indeed fabulous!!! And the new sp is so cute! Love it!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful cards and I'm lovin the sneak peek!

Joaniebolognie said...

Oh I love the "Hugs" & ladybug stickers!!! Tobi's cards are gorgeous!

ellen s. said...

cuuuuUte!

Terry Weisenfels said...

I like them all, but "Thanks" is my favorite.