Friday, July 16, 2010

Smile!


Today's post will surely put a grin on your face. Helen created 3 different collage style cards using the same sticker from our "Thinking of You" Sticker Sentiments sheet (#51006). We are blessed to have such a multi-talented Design Team.








I'm excited to share another new Quick Card set with you! Another super versatile, ultra cute cherry set called, you guessed it, "smile";



I created a card using all of the elements of the trio of stickers from this set. I trimed "life is good" so that I could place it horizontally under my primary sentiment;





I also whipped up a little chipboard gift tag;




I hope you're enjoying a look at our new product. We're very proud of how well our stickers are being incorporated into crafters' every day hobbying. I have more Quick Card reveals for you next week - stay close by!


jenyfur


9 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the first one!

craftymom205 said...

Great cards. Love these new products.

Agata said...

Love the new release product!!! And your project, Jenyfur! Gorgeous! Also, creations by Helen are really cute! TFS!

~amy~ said...

Such fabbie cards!!!

lisa said...

I never get tired of seeing these awesome stickers used!! Just fabulous.

Rose said...

oh they are all fantastic!!! love the new stickers :)

Audrey Cooper said...

Love all the beautiful stickers. Will be back for a visit again soon.

Joaniebolognie said...

WOW Helen you rocked those 3 cards! I love your style!

Oh Jenyfur your SMILE card & tag are amazing! Love the colors!

ellen s. said...

this is my fave so far for sure