Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's Your Day


Welcome! One of our very talented Designers, Jen Martakis, created a set of papercrafted items using the same sticker. She did a fabulous job translating our July theme; Clean & Simple.








Here's our next Sticker Sentiment reveal...SUMMER! See those sticker strips on your left side? Those are my favorite elements of SRM Sticker Sentiments. I can adhere them across a layout, or trim them for card greetings.




The next three days, here at the SRM Blog, are going to be *loaded* with every one of our new releases. You don't want to miss it! I'll be featuring ALL of our new Quick Card Stickers, Sticker Sentiments, Everyday Boy, Everyday Girl, and a new venture -- NUMBERS. Lots to see so come on back for more! We are feverishly working behind the scenes updating our Online Store, I'll let you know just as soon as you can click over to shop!

If you simply can't wait to SEE IT ALL...click here;




jenyfur


4 comments:

Agata said...

I love the CAS look of those creations! ANd the new release is so great! I also love those strips of stickers! They're really versatile!

TesaB said...

LOVE this!!! Both stickers and projects, sooooo much fun!!

erinrwillis said...

Ohhh, these are some of my fave SRM stickers!!! I'd love to use these in a mini album of our beach vacation!

Linda Beeson said...

I want the summer stickers, I always have a hard time with sentiments on a summer related card.