Friday, January 5, 2018

Valentine Gift Idea by Shanna


Hello SRM Friends!  
Shanna here again today with a great gift idea for your favorite Valentine this year!! 


I modified a file intended for a tube of chapstick and ended up with a fabulous holder for SRM's versatile plastic tubes!  This project could be easily altered for any holiday or occasion, but I especially enjoyed making a Valentine out of it.  The size even allowed me to sneak in a gift card for the special recipient!


I got to use some fabulous Valentine's stickers available from SRM in this project!  One of my favorite things with SRM's stickers is that the sets all tend to coordinate, even though the are separate sets.  So even though I used stickers from 4 different sheets, they all look like they came in the same set when put together on a project, PERFECT! :)  


I used some of the Red and Natural Jute twine for a fun and easy addition, and was able to tie my "tag" to the top of the bag too!


The inside of the box has a pop out piece that the tube slides perfectly into, and I added a few stickers to decorate the panel for the gift card, and actually affix the gift card to the panel as well!


Materials Used:
Jute Twine
Cardstock



Hope you all enjoyed this fun project!  Let me know if you have any questions :)

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

so pretty projects!
hugs