Hello Tobi here. Bold statements call for bold elements! Today I'm sharing a card made with a large Jute-twine heart that is so easy, I don't know why I haven't done it before!
You will need:
Matte Medium (I a local art store's generic brand)
1. Wrap twine into a circle and tie the ends off.
2. Form a heart (or whatever shape... the twine is relatively stiff so it mostly kept it's shape
3. paint on a generous amount of matte medium.
4. re-form the desired shape and allow to dry. (i used a couple of cups and a pincher tool to keep my twine from moving)
5. once dry, pick away any glue-boogers!
I adhered the heart to the card with white glue.
I finished off the project with a big, bold sentiment from the Big Love Clear Stamp set.
Thank you for stopping by today!
-post by Tobi Crawford