Thursday, January 18, 2018

Love Story Coordinates Vinyl Sign by Samantha


Hello! Samantha here today with a vinyl Valentine's Day project. I thought I'd keep it really clean and simple, so I made a love story coordinates sign. 


To create this you'll need some wood (my sign measures 6" x 24"), paint (I used gray and a bit of white around the edges), SRM vinyl (I used matte white for the numbers and metallic red for the hearts), and a way to cut your vinyl (I used a Silhouette Cameo).



 My husband and I met in a city far from where we live now, so I thought it would be fun to use the coordinates to that city since that's where it all began. I'm not a terribly mushy person, so I kept it simple by swapping out the decimals for red hearts. If you're a little more lovey dovey than I am, you could also add the words "Where our love story started" or "Our love story began here" to your sign. 


 This love story coordinates sign is a fun way to remember the distance your love has traveled. Where did your love story begin?

No comments: