Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Rainbow Birthday Week by Jenn


Hello friends, Jenn here! I am very eager to show you a very special week in my planner this month, my daughter's 7th birthday.  Bring on the confetti, cake, rainbows and sunshine and lets jump on into this super bright cheerful spread.




I began by pulling out my planner stamps, rainbow washi, birthday stickers, and a little fun rainbow scrapbook paper cut to the boxes of my erin condren planner (1.5"x2"). I really like having a weekend banner in my planner spreads, so I chose this adorable star garland from 'Birthday Plans'. To color in the stars I used my le plume II markers colored onto an acrylic block picking up the color with my waterin blending brush. I used this same technique to color in the coffee cup on my Friday. One more quick technique ...if you love the look of patterns and no whitespace planning try using small stamps to create patterns. Washi tape is my secret to clean lines and perfect looking boxes...just be very very careful when removing and repositioning the tape it is very easy to pull the top layer off the paper.





I hope this gives you a little inspiration and perhaps a new technique or two to try. Be blessed sweet friends as you plan your beautiful life...each day is a gift spend and share it wisely.


Products Used:

No comments: