Friday, October 27, 2017

Calendar Fun by Angie


Hello SRM friends and fans! Angie here with you today.

The new year will be here soon enough, so why not design a SRM calendar for yourself or as a gift?? SRM has so many amazing stickers and stamps that would look amazing on your calendar!

I started with the adorable 6 x 6 calendar, which is the perfect size for your desk or to sit in a small space around your home. 

I'm just sharing a few of my completed pages but I hope these examples will show you how quick and easy it is to decorate this calendar.


I stamped the months for the whole calendar using the seasonal plans stamps. I also used the small sticker numbers for all of the dates on my calendar pages. 





For the month of January, I embellished the calendar page with the snowflake found on the seasonal plans stamp set. I love that the stamp set has an icon to go with each month. I used some sequins from my stash to add some sparkle to the middle of each snow flake. The 'brrr..it's cold' is a sticker from the Live Life Calendar Year sticker sheet.



For the month of October, I used the adorable candy corn icon from the seasonal plans stamp set. I stamped them using black archival ink and then colored them in with markers. The candy corn border and the 'Happy Halloween' are stickers from the Stickers by the Dozen/Halloween set.



Lastly, November is embellished using the leaf icon from the seasonal plans stamp set and two stickers from the Thanksgiving Express Yourself sticker sheet. 

I hope these simple but functional examples will help you create a calendar that you will look forward seeing the whole year. 



No comments: