Monday, October 23, 2017

Plan On It! by Angie


Hello SRM friends and fans!! Angie here with you to share  some planner pages using some of the amazing stamps, stickers and pens from SRM. 


Since my planner pages already had a pink and teal theme, I knew I wanted to play up those colors. I also added in some black and white to give the pages that 'pop' of extra color. 

I started with the Color in Markers. I used the pink marker. I scribbled a little bit of the pink marker on an acrylic stamping block, added some water and mixed it together to make a 'paint'. I painted that on my pages in certain spots and used some to make some splatters as well. If you try this technique, just keep in mind that the more 'paint' you add, the more your pages will warp. 

Next, I gathered my SRM planner stamps and the Bible background stamps. I love how the Bible background stamps just add a little more interest to the pages. I used the Coffee Plans Stamps to stamp a reminder to drink all the coffee (not that I need a reminder!!). For the weekend banner, I stamped the banner from the Travel Plans Stamps and wrote in the word weekend using the neon LePen set. The cute little apple comes from the Seasonal Plans set. That set contains so many cute icons! The word September at the top of the page also comes from that same stamp set. 


For the flowers seen on my pages, I used the Just Believe stamp set. I colored those images using the Color In Markers and Neon LePen set mentioned above. Just remember to use an archival ink when stamping images if you plan to watercolor them, that way your stamped image won't bleed. 




To decorate my pages even more, I used several of SRM's awesome stickers. SRM has stickers for all occasions.

The soccer stickers you see are from Say it with stickers-soccer and Take 2-soccer. Don't be afraid to cut down your stickers to use what you want. The adorable pink circular label is from the Labels by the Dozen Bright Blank set. Those labels are useful for so many different projects.

Do you see the adorable coffee cup, shopping cart, money sign and checklist? Those are from SRM's super cute and versatile Planner Icon Sticker Sheet!

I also added in some pink and black sticker stitches and some border stickers. After adding a few bits and pieces from my stash, my planer pages look amazing and are still functional!

Head on over to the SRM Stickers store and find all of the great products that you can use on your planner pages! 

No comments: