Friday, August 26, 2016

Thank You Gift Set by Amber


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, with a new card and cute little matching gift box. I wanted to have fun with this gift set and decided to go a little crazy with my color choices. I really love how the bright pink pops against the green and the multi colored patterned paper I added to the bottom ties everything together.


I started with a 5 1/2" x 4" white card base and layered my two pieces of patterned paper, I added the green patterned piece to the top half and the striped patterned piece to the bottom half. Once I had my patterned paper adhered to my card base I rounded the two top corners of my card and added a green scalloped border sticker from the We've Got Your Border- Halloween sticker sheet between my two pieces patterned paper. On a separate piece of white cardstock I stamped my large blossom in some tuxedo black Memento Ink, colored it with some markers, fussy cut it, and adhered it to the upper half of my card base. For my sentiment I adhered one of the clear thank you stickers from the We've Got Your Stickers- Thanks sheet to a 1½" pink scalloped circle and added it to the bottom right of my card base.


I just love these little clear square boxes, don't you? They are quick and easy to assemble and are the perfect size for little treats. I folded my clear little box and added a square piece of green pattered paper and added some colorful little candies to the inside. I quickly decorated the front of my little box with a ripped piece of  patterned paper, a 1½" pink scalloped circle, a thank you sticker, and some ribbon. Super easy and the perfect little addition to any card. 


Thanks for visiting!

SRM Supplies





SaveSave

No comments: