Monday, August 29, 2016

First Day of School by Tanya


Hello everyone!  This is Tanya with a quick and easy Back to School project for you.

Don't you just love all of the fun "First Day of School" photos you see on social media these days?  The photos are such great mementos of each new school year.  My grandsons will be starting a new school year very soon and I thought I would have a couple of picture frames ready for their big day:


I found these inexpensive wooden frames at my local craft store and dressed them up with stickers from the Express Yourself/School sticker sheet and the Live Life/School sticker sheet.


For each frame, I first added my stickers to white cardstock and trimmed close to the edges. Next, I glued the white layer onto either red or blue cardstock and trimmed again before adhering them to my frames. A few enamel stars in red and blue add to the back to school theme.  All I need now is a photo of each of my boys on their big day and my frames will be complete!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: