Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Brush Lettering Love by Tenia


Hello!  Tenia here today to share some projects I've been making using the new Le Plume II Brush Markers.  Lettering is all the rage and it's truly a love of mine so these new pens were a great addition to my stash. 
Let's just say that I "LOVE" them!  

Here are a few projects all about LOVE that I created playing with my new pens. First up, I used 4 different colors to write love all using the brush tip end.  The word "you" is using the fine tip end.  Of course I finished off my sheet of paper using my favorite Sticker Stitches


I love that the Le Plume II has a brush tip and a fine tip!


And for my second project I created a little kraft card and decorated the edges with Little Borders.  Love them!  Again I used 4 different colors of pens for my "love always" sentiment.  I used the brush tip for all of the words.  


Got to go!  Need to do more of my new favorite crafty thing to do….brush lettering! :)


SaveSave