Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Valentine's Day Craft with SRM! by Angi


It's time to gear up for Valentine's Day! Hello everyone! Angi here with a fun gift bag idea that your sweetheart is sure to love. I recently found some fun items and wood pieces. I thought it would be fun to dress them up with SRM Stickers.



I really love the Express Yourself - Valentine and the 
We've Got Your Sticker - Sweet packs. They have the cutest designs that your sweetheart will love. And don't you just love the way that you can dress up SRM's muslin bags with stickers?


The stickers work very well on wood and clothespins too. I even used some on a small gift bag. They are strong enough to stick on a variety of surfaces.


I hope you enjoyed my fun project today! Be sure to check out all of the fun Valentine's items in the SRM Store!