Thursday, February 25, 2016

Love Bug Gift Bag by Angi


Hello SRM fans. Angi here to share with you my love for Volkswagon bugs and SRM Stickers. I mixed and matched the two together for a fun party favor idea.


Don't you just love the SRM glassine bags? They are the perfect size for parties and treats. The Embossed Flourish Bags are one of my favorites.  And I love the Sticker Stitches along the bottom in pink.  Perfection!

I had this cute pink "Bug" sticker in my stash. I adhered it to a die cut circle. I then added the word "love" using SRM's Big Faith Clear Stamp Set.


I also love the rustic linen bags! They offer a sweet way to say "thank you" when you pair them with the Take 2: Stickers by the Dozen - Thank you stickers.


Be sure to check out all of the fun products in the SRM store!