Wednesday, February 10, 2016

February Planner Pages by Juliana


Hello all! It's Juliana, and I'm here to share my February planner pages with you. I recently crossed over into a new full size planner and I'm learning how to set it up to work best for me, but in the process I'm having a blast decorating it and making it pretty using some of my favorite SRM goodies!


With Valentine's Day this month, I knew I wanted to decorate with a love theme and what better way than to use some of the great love themed stickers from SRM including:


My sister's birthday is coming up this month, so I used the cute green birthday banner sticker from the Calendar Companion to mark the date.


SRM Stickers recently released their new Little Borders Stickers. These are perfect for adding a touch of color to your page. I used the Little Borders in Baby Pink and then layered the Love Is Sweet sticker over the top of it from the We've Got Your Border Valentine.


Of course, my planner is filling up has the month has begun and it already looks a bit different. How are you decorating your planners? I'm sure you're finding some great SRM Stickers to decorate yours!