Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Welcome Summer Sign by Samantha


Hello! Samantha here today to celebrate summer with this Welcome Summer sign.


 Usually I'm a matte vinyl girl, but for this project, the glossy vinyl just seemed far more summery. One of my favorite home decor color combos for summer are shades of blue, white, and a rich red. 


When I use multiple colors of vinyl on one project, I cut each color separately and then place the letters one at a time. It seems like a lot of work, but placing the vinyl on this project took less than 15 minutes. 
To get the spacing right, I placed the letters for "Welcome" from left to right, and then the letters for "Summer" from right to left. 


 This Welcome Summer sign is a great way to add a little color (and vinyl fun) to your summer decorating!

No comments: