Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Happy Layout by Giorgia


Hello SRM friends, Giorgia here.
Today I am here to show you a layout with watercolored, stamped and machine stitched background.  This is me and hubby on our 25th April traditional picnic with friends. To create the background I created a watercolor splatter on white cardstock and then I stamped faux stitching with BIG HAPPY clear stamp . I machine stitched over the stamps to add texture; I love to leave long thread to add extra fun to the project.


I used BIG Happy also to create part of the title.
I stamped it on a cardstock and fussy cut it.  I cut many tiny designs from different SRM Stickers (hearts, butterflies, flowers) and I used them to decorate the background.



I hope you liked my layout and wish you a good day. 

Until next time,
ciao, Giorgia

SRM products used 

2 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

This LO is fabulous. I still use your stickers for many of my projects.
Anyway, have a great day.

Giorgia Rossini said...

Thanks! I am sorry I missed this comment... I am happy you loved my layout.