Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Your Word is a Lamp Bible Journaling by Samantha


Hello! Samantha here with you today. I am absolutely in love with the new Bible Margins stamps, so today I have a Your Word is a Lamp Bible journaling to share with you. 


 For this page I used SRM's Bible Margins Light Stamp Set and Color In Pencils, as well as black, yellow, blue, and orange ink, and temporary adhesive. 


I started by stamping my image in the margin of my Bible and roughly coloring it in. 


I stamped the image a second time on a scrap piece of paper. I cut it out and laid it over the image stamped in my Bible (securing it with a bit of temporary adhesive). 



I used the cut out image as a mask over my Bible so I could then sponge ink on to the entire page. 


I finished up by adding a bit more color and detail to my Bible Margin Stamp with my colored pencils. 


Have you gotten to use any of the new Bible Margin Stamps yet?

No comments: