Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Light of the World by Christine


The new Bible Margins Stamps are so beautiful and just perfect for diving into your Bible Journaling!  Christine joining you today to show how I combined the Bible Margins stamps with a few more stamps in our line to create some colorful Bible Journaling!


I used Distress Oxides to create my background.  I like the milky look that they produce!  I just dabbed a sponge into the oxides and then spread them on my margin.  I dried between each layer so that they would maintain their own identity.  I then added my stamping - beginning with the Bible Margins - Light Set.


I used the cross from the Pray, Journal, Repeat Stamp Set as an accent around my Bible Verse.  I also drew a flourish to connect the top all the way to the bottom.  One of the things I enjoy most about this process is the freedom to experiment. 


I had not previously used my white gel pen to highlight around black drawing or journaling but this was a good time to try it out.  It changes the look a lot and was a nice way to soften everything up a bit!

Run on over to the SRM Store and grab these new stamps - they will be a great addition to your Bible Journaling Collection!

1 comment: