Friday, September 22, 2017

Mixed Media Project Life Cards by Shanna


Happy Fall Y'all!!  Fall brings some of the best things in life back to me.....including my beloved Pumpkin Spice Latte!!  It's like fall in a cup!  I decided to scrapbook my first PSL of the season this year, and to commemorate it I chose to make a mixed media project life card utilizing some of my favorite SRM products!




Here is what I used:

** SRM Sticker Products**
Coffee Plans  Clear stamp set
BIG Numbers Clear Stamp set

**Miscellaneous Craft Supplies**
Matte Gel Medium
Glass Bead Gel Medium
Decorative Stencils (Brick Motif and line-dots)
Distress Oxide inks in: Marmalade and Vintage Photo
Glossy Accents
Adhesive of choice


I love how the layers all came together to make this card complete... It makes my pumpkin-spice-loving heart happy! I made a quick digi journal card and inked it to match the 4x6 card.  I love the set and can't wait to use it in my album!




My crafty friend Carrie gave me a delicious recipe for an amazing homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte....hop on over to my blog and check it out!

Do you have a favorite fall drink??  Tell me about it in the comments!!

Until next time,

No comments: