Thursday, September 7, 2017

Jesus Teach My Children by Jennifer


Hello all, Jenn here! I am excited to share with you a page from my Bible. August 7th was a very exciting day, as it was the first day of school for my Preschooler, 1st grader and 2nd grader. As a homeschool mom every year is full of a little anxiety, and excitement. I loved this verse I found in Isaiah 52:14 "All your Children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children."




To begin this page I started with the lettering I simply wrote the words and found some amazingly cute washi tape at Target for the word teach as well as the fun alphabet pictures at the top and bottom of the page. Next I pulled out the school stickers and fussy cut the apples and added them to the page to create a fun element and to keep your eye moving around the page. I thought the side of the page looked a little empty so I stamped the pencil from the Sermon Notes stamp set in a red and yellow to coordinate with the apples and fun "teacher" look of the page. 



I also pulled out the curvy arrow to help mark the verse and colored the verse with my watercolor pencils.The red and yellow border stickers were added to the top and bottom under that fun alphabet washi. After adding a very heartfelt prayer to the page and a super fun fabric paperclip the page was finished and my heart was at rest.
Supplies used:

No comments: