Thursday, August 24, 2017

But first coffee....by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here.
Today, I'm sharing a sweet little gift with you! 

There are so many fun and new goodies from SRM Stickers, I didn't even know where to start! lol Then as was doing some thinking and looking through things, I came up with a coffee gift idea. 


I started with my tag. I used a canvas tag and stamped on my coffee sentiment, using a brown ink. After, I added a couple green die cut leaves and a wood veneer coffee cup. Once done, I added my '#caffeineplease' sentiment to a piece of white cardstock using brown ink and then trimmed it to into a small banner/flag. 


I then choose a little Kraft window box for my gift, which I added a burlap bag inside of it. (You can add coffee beans, coffee packs, chocolates, etc. inside the burlap bag.) After having my goodies inside my box, I wrapped everything together using all 3 colors of the new jute twine. Simple, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

SRM Stickers supplies used:


2 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Not only 'simple,' but very sweet, Shelly!! It's wonderful how you've highlighted all the neutral colors with those bright, green leaves and the richly colored twine. LOVE that tag, the coffee cup, and your entire project! Just fabulous. Bev

~amy~ said...

How fantastic, love all the texture!