Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Hello by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here.
Today, I'm sharing a fun and sweet card with you!


I started with my card base, which I made longer than the standard size (to be sure my sentiment piece would fit). After, I stamped on my cacti in greens and added a flower to my little one, then some faces. 


Once done I added my sentiment sticker to a piece of kraft cardstock and added it to my card. To finish things off, I added a touch of jute twine. Simple, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

SRM Stickers supplies used:

Jute Twine

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Shelly I love this.. Such a cute card

Happy Dance said...

What a fun 'hello' card! That sentiment sticker works perfectly with both the kraft paper and those sweet little cacti! They are waving, aren't they?! Fun card. Bev