Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Baby Calendar by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here.
Today, I'm sharing a sweet baby calendar with you. 


I thought this would be fun gift to give to someone who is expecting...they can completely customize it to their liking. :)

I simply only added a 'cover' to the front of the calendar,which I used some patterned paper and kraft cardstock for a mat. For the back of the calendar I just added kraft cardstock only. 

To tie things together for a gift, I added a little strip of kraft cardstock around my calendar and then added a couple doilies with a baby sticker in the middle. I also I added all the cardstock stickers pieces/etc. into a larger glassine bag and slipped it underneath the doilies and kraft strip. Simple and sweet, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

SRM Stickers products:


1 comment:

Happy Dance said...

That baby calendar is a brilliant idea! Expectant mothers will adore this sweet gift. Leave it to Shelly to come up with something sooooo cute and soooo brilliant! Bev