Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Baptism Tip In by Samantha


Hello! Samantha here with you today. I have a Bible journaling baptism tip-in to share that uses lots of SRM stamps!  A tip-in is kind of like a bookmark.  Sometimes you may not want to journal in your Bible but you have something special that you want to have tucking into your Bible.  That's where a tip-in works well.


 First up, here's everything I used to create my tip-in:




For stamps I combined BIG Trinity, I AmBirthday Plans, and Today Tomorrow To Do. By combining a few pieces from multiple stamp sets I was able to create something completely new and different than I would have if I stuck to only one set. I colored in my stamped words with ColorIn Watercolor Pencils




There are different reasons to create a tip in, but as you can see from the picture above, I created a tip in because I had already journaled on the page containing the verse I wanted to use (You can find all the details on the I am with you always page here). Instead of deciding I just couldn't journal about the verse I wanted to do, I added an extra page to my Bible in the form of a tip in so I would have more space. 




I created my journaling with dates my sons were each baptized on a separate piece of paper (I chose a piece of faith patterned paper, but you could use card stock, journaling tags, or even vellum). Then I attached the page inside my Bible with a little bit of washi tape.  




This baptism tip in is a great way to add some important dates to my Bible in a place where I've already journaled. Have you ever created a tip in?  

No comments: