Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Spooky Treat Box by Annette


Trick or Treat SRM Stickers Friends!
It's me, Annette Allen and today I'm playing with SRM's new Kraft Box which is a total treat!  I love that it's a blank canvas just waiting for me to embellish it to create a gift box or even a mixed media project! 

SRM Stickers - Spooky Treat Box by Annette - #kraft #box

First I wanted to add a little color to the background so I used my watercolors and splashed some orange, yellow and brown. Then used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out this spooky pattern.  Now to make it even more spooky I added a spooky spider from Stickers By the Dozen Trick or Treat to a white Punched Piece and a fun border from SRM's Halloween Border set.  That big, bold HALLOWEEN is a sticker too!

SRM Stickers - Spooky Treat Box by Annette - #kraft #box #halloween #stickers

To create this spooky banner on the outside edges I used: SRM's Stickers by the Dozen Spiders and Candy Corn Halloween BordersWe've Got Your Stickers Treats and Punched Pieces in white, black and orange.

SRM Stickers - Spooky Treat Box by Annette - #kraft #box #halloween #stickers

You thought I was done, right?
Well I had to put something inside. I used my Silhouette Cameo to made these fun mummy treat boxes and added sentiments from SRM's Stickers By the Dozen Halloween.

SRM Stickers - Spooky Treat Box by Annette - #kraft #box #halloween #stickers

Yummy things come in small packages!

SRM Stickers - Spooky Treat Box by Annette - #kraft #box #halloween #stickers

Thanks for letting me share my spooky treat.  I love the way it turned out and can't wait to make more of these fun krafty boxes.  Believe me, I've got a million ideas about how to use them! :)

SRM Stickers - Spooky Treat Box by Annette - #kraft #box #halloween #stickers

Hope you have a crafty sweet day.

9 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Annette I absolutely love your big box and then the fabulous little boxes you put inside. Great idea for a Halloween party.

Julia Aston said...

This is SO cute Annette - especially the 'mummy' boxes tucked inside!

Virginia Lu said...

I love how you decorated the kraft gift box! The outside and inside (treats) are equally s-BOO-tacular! Well done, Annette!

Connie Mercer said...

great idea Annette!! super spooky!!

Niki G said...

Absolutely adorable Annette! Love how you jazzed up the kraft box!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love love love these Annette! Fantastic project!

Lisa Lara said...

What a fun makeover. I love those treat boxes Annette. Awesome.

Sue from Oregon said...

Had to pop over and tell you again how cute these are!!! ♥ Sue Kment

jessica said...

Ok Annette! This is AWESOME!!! Such a FUN Halloween project!!!!
LOVE it!