Friday, October 31, 2014

Best Witches by Michelle


Happy Halloween!  
Michele here with a fun Halloween card to share with you!It's no secret that I adore shaped cards.  Anytime I am in a creative rut I find a cute cut at the Silhouette store. I found this adorable witch's shoe. SRM Stickers are the perfect compliment and so easy to incorporate. I used the Best Witches sentiment from the Express Yourself collection. I placed it on cream card stock and cut it into a banner. I tucked it under my cute fuzzy spider. 

SRM Stickers - Best Witches by Michele - #halloween #card #doilies

And since I can't leave anything simple and plain. Ever. I had to tuck a bit of doily behind the boot opening, because my witch happens to be a very girly, dressed up witch. ;)  A little orange satin ribbon for laces, a few sequins, and a couple of stick pins were all that was needed to finish this little number off. 

SRM Stickers - Best Witches by Michele - #halloween #card #doilies

I hope you all have a great day!  Happy Trick or Treating!  And remember, it is all about the candy and the crafting! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to hop on over to Paper Issues where you can join the SRM Halloween Linky Party fun!

No comments: