Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Valentine Tubes by Jan & Twine Winner


Our Designers love working with our Tubes! Jan Tatomir filled and decorated our Mini Tubes for special little gifts.

Jan says, "I decorated a set of mini tubes with Valentine stickers from Stickers By The Dozen and We've Got Your Borders. I filled the mini tubes with pixie stix, but many other Valentine candies would work. These could easily be used for a classroom Valentine exchange or left as a surprise on a teacher or co-worker's desk."




-TWINE WINNER-

We announced our exciting new venture with The Twinery last week and promised to choose a winner to receive a variety of twine. Our winner is...

Nathalie said...
This is indeed a perfect combination! I love them all!

Congratulations, Nathalie! Please email me at jenyfurpohl@gmail.com with your postal address to claim your prize!  To shop twine, click HERE.

4 comments:

Aimee Kidd said...

Adorable Valentine tubes Jan!!

Congrats Nathalie! Have fun with your new twines!!

~jan said...

Congrats, Nathalie! Enjoy your twine!

Carolyn King said...

GREAT tubes Jan! What a great idea for a class!

Nathalie said...

I love those tubes and thank you so much for choosing me!!! I can't wait to play with my new twine :)