Monday, January 14, 2013

Cross Country by Corrie


(Say that 5 times fast!) We absolutely love the scrapbooking skills of Corrie Jones. This 12x12 layout shows her creative style, using SRM sports stickers.

Corrie says, "At the cross country banquet for my daughter this year, a couple of the parents for the seniors had put together scrapbooks for each of the senior runners. These albums had pictures of the kids for as long as they had been running for the school - some as many as 7 years. It was pretty cool and we all got a little teary thinking how these kids were going off to college next year. Well, my daughter is just a freshman and I thought if she was going to get a scrapbook her senior year, I needed to get going on it NOW. These parents had a day and created 5 books. No way I was going to get this whole thing done in a day! So I have started. And here is one page of it. Thank you SRM, for the Cross Country stickers!"





Love the way Corrie used a Glassine Bag on her layout. Are there sports stars in your family? Click HERE to see the huge variety of SRM sport stickers!

3 comments:

~jan said...

Terrific layout, Corrie!

Melanie said...

Super fun LO, Corrie! I have an XC one to do from this past season--thanks for the inspiration :)

Carolyn King said...

Corrie rocks. love her pages--so inspiring!