Thursday, January 31, 2013

RSVP by Valerie


Valerie Mangan loves working with our new Glassine Bags on her layouts. Valerie says, "SRM has a size for every project - that is the answer to my crafty prayers! On this page I used a bag to store a collection of little printed notes I put in my son's lunch box everyday. Each day I put one in the lunch box with my own little handwritten note on the back. I never expected him to write back to me but he did. Now I look forward to them. They are sweet little notes that I can't bear to part with - so I'll use this layout to collect them."


"The glassine bag was perfect for storing the notes and my sheet of journaling. I embellished the bag with a die cut frame, twine and SRM school-themed stickers."


"Here is a detailed photograph of what is inside the bag - the collection of notes and my journaling sheet. Love that the bags offer a location to hide journaling; I don't need to worry about squeezing it onto the layout if I have a lot to say."


SUPPLIES:
Glassine Bag, 2 3/4" x 4 1/4" #65001
Express Yourself - School #42020
Live Life - School #49003
Twine, Cappuccino

3 comments:

Melanie said...

What a fun way to use the bag, Valerie . . . and such a sweet thing to capture :)

Ivanka said...

Love this idea for saving little memories! Such a beautiful layout. Love the glassine bags, can't wait to get my hands on some!

Christine said...

This is great Valerie! Love the sift touch it adds.