Jamie Cripps was asked to do something unexpected with our new Sticker Stitches. You'll love the concept she created - sticker cross stitch! Jamie went above and beyond and provides us with a fun-to-make love-themed card, done with stickers! You can create all kinds of looks using this tutorial as a guide.
1. Cut a small piece of paper for your background and select the sticker you want to use. I used the flower patterned sticker from SRM's Sticker Stitches. Cut a strip of 12 from your stitches and adhere about 1-1/2" down from the top edge of your paper.
2. Cut another strip of 12 and adhere it on your first strip. Note: I wanted to keep my pattern close, so I adhered my sticker on top of the existing sticker, lining up the edges of the pattern. You can space them out more for a different look!
3. Next cut a strip of 10 and adhere it under the second row as shown.
4. Cut a second strip of 10 and adhere it under the strip placed above.
5. Next cut a strip of 8 and adhere it under your second row of 10 as shown.
6. Cut a strip of 6 and adhere is under your row of 8, centering.
7. Cut a strip of 4 and adhere is under your row of 6 as shown.
8. Finally, cut a strip of 2 and adhere it under your row of 4 as shown. This completes the bottom of the heart.
9. For the top of the heart create two rows above the first line of 12. First cut a strip of 4 and adhere it one pattern block in from the left edge as shown.
10. Next, cut a second strip of 4 and adhere it in one pattern black from the right edge as shown.
11. To finish the top, cut two 2 strips and adhere each above the rows of 4, centering as shown in the photo.
We've Got Your Border #57011Wedding
Sticker Stitches #58003