Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Make a Wish Birthday Tubes by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here.
Today, I'm sharing some fun birthday tubes with you!

I wanted to do something fun and somewhat whimsical, so I thought of a garden/flower themed birthday party. :). Perfect for Spring!


I started with my tubes which I simply added some patterned paper around. Easy, right?...After, I worked on making my tags. I used some bright yellow punched pieces and some little flower die cuts. 


For my sentiments, I used some stickers and simply added them to cardstock. Once done, I added them to my tubes and used some twine to tie it all together. Simple, yeah?!...

*Note: Since being a garden themed party, I thought the perfect treat to fill these tubes with would be those little chocolate covered sunflower seeds candies. ;) Though, you can easily fill them with anything you like! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day! 

SRM Stickers supplies:


No comments: